Forwarded from the Nottingham listserv:
Please save the date: Wednesday, April 29th, 6 to 8 pm.
SEUNA will be sponsoring a forum on the future of Ed Smith School to be held in the Ed Smith School Cafeteria.
- What updates and repairs are needed at Ed Smith?
- What updates are likely to be accomplished with the $19.1 million slated for Ed Smith under the Syracuse Schools Construction Program?
- What is the case for building a new school rather than remodeling the existing building?
- What is the case for remodeling the existing building rather than building a new one?
- Michael Flusche will be our moderator and master of ceremonies.